Tuesday 6 December 2011

Some words from Frann

Anyone who visits Pakpingjia is never the same when they leave.

This will be my 3rd visit to the Project, and I’m looking forward to a different but as rewarding an experience as before. I am a Nurse in the Emergency Department at Auckland Hospital, with a special interest in research. I am also Youth Leader at our church. I have 4 adult sons, one of whom met his now fiancé because of his visit to Pakpingjai! I repeat – anyone who visits Pakpingjia is never the same when they leave!

Being immersed in the gentle nature of Thai culture brings with it a hope that we can emulate this in our own society.

Music is part of who I am – music transcends all barriers to communication. I am looking forward to once again meeting the children of Pakpingjai – to see how much they have grown both physically and spiritually. I am excited that some of our church’s young people are able to share such an opportunity.

What will I bring to this visit? I am going with an open mind and an open heart - I don’t believe I can bring any more this. I am led by my faith in Christ Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment