Wednesday 14 December 2011

Annie-Rose Willis

Kia Ora! My name is Annie-Rose Willis, I am one of the latest additions to this amazing group and I am absolutely thrilled and excited to be able to travel to Pakpingjai! I am 18years old and grew up on an Avocado orchard in a small Bay of Plenty town called Katikati. I am currently on University holidays and I am living and working back home on the Orchard with my older brother William and my Mum and Dad. Helen Willis is also my younger cousin and we are great buddies! I love to travel and immerse myself in new cultures and love being around people and helping them in any sort of way. I have a passion for wildlife and the outdoors and love to cook! I have just completed my first year of University at the University of Canterbury in Christchurch. Though this year has been pretty hectic with the constant and unpredictable rumbling of the ground it has also taught me that life is most defiantly to precious to waste and when an opportunity (like Pakpingjai!) arises where you can help people in any sort of way, you take it. I can not wait to travel to Pakpingjai and be able to meet and make new friends and memories. I am counting down the days!



No comments:

Post a Comment