Monday 5 December 2011

Joseph's Bio

Hello my name is Joseph North I am 13 years of age. I am year 8 at St Heliers School ill be going to Glendowie college next year. I live with my mum Gillian North and my sister Sophie North i have 2 older brothers Michael and Adam North. Adam has 2 children. I also have a step brother named Luke and a step sister named Jade they live is Sydney Australia.


I am currently working at St Heliers Church. I love to help people. The people I look up to the most are my Mum, my Bothers and Sisters Frann, Pauline, Cherry, Emma, Georgia and Neisha and last but not least is my Grandparents each one of those people play a big part in my life.


I am extremely exicted for our trip to Thailand i look forward to meeting new people and the new experience I am interested in helping others in need I cant wait to enjoy the trip.






No comments:

Post a Comment