Sunday 4 December 2011

Alice Malone's Bio

My name is Alice Malone. I am in Year 10 at Glendowie College. Some of my favourite things to do are hang out with my friends and listen to music. My friends and I like to talk and we like going to the movies together. At school my favourite subjects are Food Tech and PE or sport. I play netball for a club and when I leave school I want to be a physiotherapist.

I live in Point England with my Mum and little sister. I have an older brother too, who lives with our Dad in Glendowie. My life is pretty much like any other kid’s life in New Zealand.

One of the reasons I am going to Pakpingjai is to see how other people live. I expect it to be very different from how I live in New Zealand, with different conditions and much less in the way of possessions. I hope this trip helps me to be a better person who understands people and other cultures. I also want help people who aren’t as well off as me.

I am looking forward to this trip and I know that while we are there we will all learn much more about each other and work well together.





No comments:

Post a Comment