Sunday 4 December 2011

Esther Oliver - Bio for Thailand.

My name is Esther and I’m 15 years old. I am in year 11 at Glendowie College. The subjects I mostly enjoy are mainly ‘hands on’, Photography and Food technology. I like drawing, ice skating and listening to music. My mum was born in China and my dad was born in New Zealand. My favourite colours are black, blue and green. I prefer cats over dogs and I have a bird named Louie. I love music and believe that life would be very dull without it. 30 seconds to mars in my opinion is the best band in the whole world. I like spending time with my friends and I enjoy going to the movies and having sleepovers with them. I would say that my closet and best friends would be Alice, India, Olivia And Sabrina.

I want to go to Thailand because I believe that it would be a great experience, it would teach me more about culture and help me appreciate the way we live in New Zealand. I could give help to anyone that needs assistance. I have been apart of Hillside church for a couple of years now. An inspirational person to me would be Jared Leto because his music speaks to you through a different language. 30 seconds to Mars’s song closer to the edge was in remembrance of the 9/11 terrorist attack and there one of their other song’s A beautiful lie also makes people aware of the affect of global warming. There songs inspire me to do good and helpful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment