Monday 5 December 2011

Amy's Bio

Hello my name is Amy Caspersonn 


I am 27 years old and I am a teacher aid at Marshwood Montessori Preschool.  I have two sisters  whose names are Michelle and Joanne and a brother  whose name is David. I also have a pet dog called Bella and a pet cat called Phoebe. I love to sing, dance, act and work with young children.  I am a singer in the church youth band. 
   
This is my fourth trip to Thailand and Pakpingjai.  The first time for me was very exciting but also a bit scary because I didn’t know very much of what to expect but when you go back it feels as if you are going back to see friends and you relax a lot more and you feel more at home.
My reason for going a fourth time is to visit friends from the other trips and to help them out some more and  to have new experiences. And it will be a good place to practice speaking in Thai.  Also I love Thailand, Pakpingjai and the Thai food so much. The pace of life in Thailand brings peace to my soul. 

For those of you going to Thailand and Pakpingjai for the first time you will have the time of your life and learn a lot from everyone you meet and they will learn a lot from you too.
Remember don’t be scared be prepared to try new things and give everything a go.


No comments:

Post a Comment