Thursday 8 December 2011

Herewini's Bio

Kia Ora,
Ko Herewini taku ingoa. Ko Hikurangi te maunga, ko Waiapu to awa, ko Ngati Porou te iwi. My name is Herewini. My mountain is Hikurangi, my river is the Waiapu and my tribe is Ngati Porou. I am of Maori decent and I am very proud of my heritage. There are five people in my whanau; Mum, Dad, elder sister Awhina, myself and my younger sister Sarah-Jane. I come from a musically talented family. I live in Mangere and attend Aorere College. I am an active member of the Sweet Sixteen choir and I also enjoy tinkering on the guitar, saxophone and bass. Dad and I play for division 1 mens softball team at Papatoetoe softball Club, we also attend the Maungarei Cadet Corp in Panmure, where I hold the position of Staff Sergeant. I have just completed year 12 and I am yet to complete year 13. I have a passion for music and the outdoors. I am looking forward to going to Thailand, and to all the new experiences and challenges that lie ahead. I hope that the talent and experiences that I bring to the team will be of great value and I am truly grateful for this opportunity to be a part of the team in Pakpingjai.









No comments:

Post a Comment