Monday 5 December 2011

Hannah's Bio

Hello! My name is Hannah Nyce and I am 15 years old. I go to Pakuranga College where I have been for 2 years. I love music, reading and dancing in the rain. I can play the guitar and saxophone. I couldn’t live without music and I listen to all sorts of genres like pop, rock, classical, metal and country. I play tennis with my brother, and my sister plays softball. I live with my parents, my brother Liam and my sister Katie. My favourite colours are blue and green. My mum and I were born in New Zealand and my Dad, Brother and sister were all born in the USA where I lived for 7 years. I have been a Christian my whole life and have been a part of the St. Heliers Church for almost 7 years where I take care of all of the children and help them in growing their faith. I am so excited to be going on our amazing trip to Pakpingjai and I am looking forward to meeting all of the new people and seeing what the Thai culture is like.





No comments:

Post a Comment