Friday 29 January 2010

We arrive home!

Hello all

Whew! I am sitting here in the leafy suburb of Glendowie and getting ready to go to Whangamata. In addition I have just answered some emails from the boys at PPJ. What a world away it all seems... three days ago we were in the midst of rural northern Thailand. Four days ago we were watching the sun rise over Laos...

Well the news is that we all arrived home and got through immigration ok... there were numerous checks and my own delay was 2 hours... however... here we all are back home.

Thanks to everyone ho has followed this Blog... next time will be better... but we have learnt that the Blog and its online photo album has worked and for that I am really happy.

Many if not most of us won't make church this Sunday.. but we are all aiming for the 14th I believe to bring the magic of PPJ to you. I'll be at Dingle Dell on the 7th so hope to see those in the Church family there...

Take care everyone and thanks again

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment