Sunday 10 January 2010

Christine and Nikki 's Profile


Hello my name is Christine Kahn and this is my second trip to Pakpingjai . This time I am being joined by my daughter Nikki Kahn so that she can come and see and experience for herself that Pakpingjai is truly a" home for the heart". What a special privilege and opportunity this trip offers for us to go and spend time with these children and Samarn and hopefully it will make a small difference to their lives as well as enrich ours greatly.

Nikki is keen to be involved in the musical side of this group as well as do an over-view of the water pumping and filtration system so that we can improve the delivery of water to the hostels and adjoining facilities. She has just completed a conjoint degree in law and mechanical engineering and so hopes some of her knowledge may be of benefit.

I enjoyed in sharing and teaching the children in English lessons and look forward to doing so again.I hope and pray that this trip will be life changing and enhancing for our group,as we work and travel together.

Christine and Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment