Thursday 14 January 2010

Profile for Stephanie


STEPHANIE TANNER
17 Years old
Attends St Mary's College in Ponsonby
This year is a year 13, last year of school
I'm super excited for the trip, its been a long time coming with lots of hard work and organisation from all the member involved. Early in 2009 my Dad and older Sister travelled to Cambodia and the Philippines, and they said their trip was life changing. I want my Thailand experience to be that for me; I want to meet heaps of cool people; take up every opportunity that comes my way so I can fully embrace the whole experience to get the most out of it.
I think it will be a very humbling and refreshing way to start 2010, with experiences and lessons I can carry with me for the rest of my life, and as Stan said I wouldn't mind meeting my self over in Thailand either.

No comments:

Post a Comment