Thursday 14 January 2010

Summers Profile


Hi! I'm Summer Stice, actually, Summer Staples - as of the 23rd of December! I have been a member of St. Heliers Presbyterian Church for about three years and I am going to Pakpingjai because every time the trip was mentioned in church, I had this feeling inside that I should go. I've never done anything like this and I am really looking forward to getting to know the members of the group and the kids at Pakpingjai hostel. It's going to be an amazing experience and, even though I'll miss my husband and family, I'm sure, as Stan said, I will learn a lot about myself and this will be a life-changing time. Bye for now. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll be following you on here, Sum. Love you and can't wait to hear about your experience. I know it will be one that transforms your heart in a way that you never imagined.
    Love you- Harmony

    ReplyDelete