Friday 13 January 2012

We are off!

G'day... well here I am sitting in good ole Glendowie gazing out onto our back lawn.. plenty of food and friendly people who own a huge amount of material goods. My family is about to go off to Whangamata Beach where we have a great little Kiwi Bach... and I am off to a remote village in Northern Thailand where people have nothing much and children have to work their butts off to even stay alive. The contrast could not be any greater  The have and the have nots.. does this make us better? NO... in my opinion we learn valuable lessons from these people that are carried for life... 


Anyhow.. I must go.. an aeroplane is waiting and Thailand beckons... Take care one and all... The next post will be from a place many miles and many cultures away from our Quarter acre Pavlova Paradise..


Cheers


Your Blogger


Peter Chatteris

No comments:

Post a Comment